Saturday, April 5, 2008

I came across this band called sigur ros while listening to the radio a few months back.When you listen to the song you wont really understand the meaning...coz the lyrics are in icelandic.But these songs are just not meant to be understood,they are only meant to be felt.

So while i listen to this song ,mostly at night,.i close my eyes......i imagine myself to be falling from a cliff....yes free falling....under a starry sky.....think of all the stuff tat's going through my mind....everything that bothers me...everything that makes me happy,angry,excites me,.....just any emotion that is holding me back or that gives me a rush.....and then let go of it.....imagine it to be going away from me if its something that isnt doing good to me....every memory...every experience that has fulfilled its purpose in my life and needs to be released.......falling to the ground without any fears...with nothing stopping me......with the wind blowing in my face......my heart pounding.....then tears slowly make their way through the eyes....for no reason at all....just perhaps to vent all the pain bottled up inside.....and it feels amazing...just amazing....

ok.....if u think all this was crazy and senseless....so be it...but its just gives me a rush of a different sort that i cant express in words....but it just relieves me.....when i dont know what to do.....

so listen to this song ,standing by the window.....looking at the stars ......feel it....and let me know what u think about it.
if u like it....welcome to my world.....weird but...mysteriously beautiful...
and if u dont like it.....its ok.....you are just normal.......call me a nut , a weirdo , a maniac...but thats the way it is! go ahead...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjurf5d6X0

and also listen to this...its from vanilla sky...the original video from the movie is not worth posting here.....so this is another one., an amateur video ....dont mind the video....just listen to the song....if u want to....and if u were not bugged by the previous one.....:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGdxE0-jkgM

13 comments:

SambY said...

well i have a crappy connection...will watch the videos in lab hours in the college.... haha.. we get bored in the lab as usual... no u are not a wierdo...everybody has his/her own way of ventin out tension... u have ur "freefalling".... good for you.... lolz..i have my own ways too but as i aim to join the parachute regiment of the indian army... i dream about freefallin everyother night too.. :P...cheerz...

pj said...

'parachute regiment'....tat sounds good!.....so wen u sky dive....listen to this song while u r fallin to the ground...n then tell me ur experience...:)...

pj said...

oye n ya lab mein??....how?...do u ever follow any rules?....or do u always love breakin them??...;)

Alisha said...

haunting song in a wierd sorta way it is...me loved though!thanks..will tune into more from this band now

SambY said...

lolz... well yeah... its not that i like to break the rules...but labs a re boring ... and the college walas are idiots to give us a net conenction n ten asking us not to use it.....hehe....

gunj said...

lovely description thr!

pj said...

@alisha
....u did?...cool...great to know tat someone likes this kind of music too!...cheers!:)

pj said...

@gunj...
thanx fr visiting..:)

pj said...

@samby...
i know labs are just too too boring....i dnt understand the use of these labs...all we do is chit chat n waste time....dnt remember the last time i actually did somethn worthwhile in those labs!

BIG Omi said...

Pj,
(can i know ur names it feel bad when addressing you as pj :P)

Nice post again, I also do the samething.. I switch on LP on the highest pitch and start thinking of the memoirs..they differ with each song.. U know i still listen to rasmus and BSB ... don't give me that look..

Nice post ..

Recommendations for mood you described in the post-
(Try and search and listen for Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and Sweet Child O' mine from Guns and Roses.. Holding on from jay Sean..)


TC.
Omi
:)

pj said...

@omi
like bsb and greenday...n no i dint give u tat look..:)
but i m tired of listenin to boulevard...i listen to a song like a 100 times and then get so bugged of it tat i never play it for months again!
and abt tat palyin songs loud...well i do tat too in the night...it gives me a headache d next day but i like it anyway!

The Lover said...

hmm havent heard the song yet..bt if it makes u feel this way it must b goood.

pj said...

@lover
yea its kinda good....but it can also get u to cry, its kinda sad too...so do not listen wen in a bad mood...