Saturday, April 12, 2008

spam-damn!

Since past two days, i've been logging in to my account every now and then.Reason?...someone has been pasting the url of my profile onto her/his profile!...I was just reading this testimonial that one of my friends wrote for her secret crush and guess what ??...i saw my profile url linked on his profile!...and it said...'check out the following link....coz i really liked the profile'....and then after the link it was written 'shocked??'....that's when i thought that something was fishy.

Firstly i thought 'oh god this guy likes me?(*blushes*...i know what u r thinking...such a bitch! to think about her friends crush in this way!)....but he never gave any indications when we were in the college?'.....then i thought..'wait a minute....this guy likes 'ME!!??'....what is he out of his mind or something??...out of the million billion girls on orkut he'll like me??....and then it suddenly dawned upon me that my friend likes him...and then he seems to like her too ....and he likes me??(confusion ....confusion!)...'naah....that's impossible!...something's wrong in here' .....So i spent a lot of hours trying to solve this mystery(silly) and many profiles i checked had the same thing written in their 'about me'!...and it turned out two of them were girls profiles i dint even know!.....so since yesterday i've been writing scraps like..'what the f***' ..."pls delete that link u loser!"...'what the bloody hell...u out of your mind'.....and poor fellows don't even know what they've done!..apparently, someone's been scrapping through their profiles.I found out today that some kind of spam has been doing the rounds on orkut.(damn the spam!....i was a bit.. just a tad happy tat someone wrote abt me in the profile even if it was a complete stranger....n that turned out to be spam!!)...crap!...lolz....not that i cared much about that guy....but whatever.And,it so happens that the blog that i created (freefalling) also got reported as spam,the very next day that i created it.Talk about beginners..(bad) luck!

What i din't understand was what these spammers achieved by doing all this!!....what, they get paid for it or what?...So I looked up the internet and found out that this only increases the number of visitors to their(spammer's) site and increases their search engine rankings!!......
Morons!..simply waste others time trying to gain popularity! losers!@3$*!##

12 comments:

SambY said...

now thats not exactly ejoyable....hmm and well did u really blush when u first read it..hehehehehe...naughty naughty

pj said...

yeah a bit....believe me just *a bit*....hehe..;)

SambY said...

hmm..now tha makes me think u blused QUITE A LOT

morinn said...

I deleted my myspace account because of something like that! I saw my own photo everywhere I went and I thought it was a conspiracy against me! Damn!

pj said...

@samby...
hehe....;)

pj said...

@mornin..
really?...u had to delete ur account?
And its really not safe to put one's picture(no offense) in the profile coz we dont realise this but ther r dirty minds everywher who can do just anythin wid those pics..its really unsafe...
neway thnx fr ur comment...:)
cheers!..

gunj said...

really liked ur honesty thr!!
n spam sure can be fuckin irritating!!

pj said...

@gunj
thank u..;)
...ya n tat spam thing...i m still figuring out who tat idiot is!...its strtin to get on my nerves now!

Aditi ''Jiggs'' said...

heyaaa
i know spam suxx
specially on orkut , sm ppl get a high on doin did sillly lolzz

iv gone thru a lootta these spams so now wn u get un ext link do not click it
thats my policy now a days
:D:D

cheers

pj said...

@aditi
....even i dont clik on random links...but this thing just kept appearing in my scraps all the time..so cudnt help....bt nxt time i wont do tat....
waise i found out this is happening to every1 on orkut....n one of my frnds accnt also got hacked(the same testimonial girl).

Nirmal's Blog said...

gal tats not at all a spam...its a small trick which even u can do...all u hav to do is paste a url(i will give u later) in ur about me....later on if any person visits ur profile he/she will see thier profile name in ur about me...
in about me u can paste it under the header..
i hate this profile
or
i love this profile...

theirs no spam...its a small trick..

pj said...

@nirmal...
ya i got tat trick....but how is tat d scrap is being sent thru ppl's profiles and they dont even know abt it?...