Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The 'I DONT WANT TO BLOG' phase.....


This has been the first time, since i started blogging,that i haven't written a post in 18 days!! I don't know what is wrong with me!!!....
I used to write two posts a day at times and still would want to write more.I used to keep checking my blog for comments and would be so happy to read them.But right now i just don't want to blog!

I love my blog like any thing!.....this is the place where i can be myself without fearing what some one else might say about me.
But for some reason I've lost the will to blog.I cant think of anything to write.Even if i do get an idea I keep on procrastinating till i completely forget about it.When I start to type, I don't find the right words to express how I feel.Some times i just type some thing and then when i read it myself i don't find it good enough for posting.

I read people's blogs and don't even feel like commenting on them.....I dont feel like giving an opinion, an advice.....just nothing!
All i do is keep changing the tracks on my music widget.....'Coz that's all i feel like doing.I don't feel like blogging anymore!....
Do I have nothing going on in my life, that is interesting enough to post on my blog???...No!I've got so much to write, a hell lot of things to tell.But then again....... i am all lost for words!!!
I want to blog...but I don't want to blog too!!.....

Now, tell me what to do???

16 comments:

Sach said...

Umm I think you should blog everyday saying "I don't want to blog!"

:)
Nice blog btw..Worth fallin' in love with...

The Lover said...

hehe...are pj! it happens sometimes re! nothing to worry about! I call it the Blogger's bloc. I know u have lots n lots to write about! ;)

Will heal with time!

Miss u!

pj said...

@sach...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!...:)
good advice!....hehe

@the lover
hmmm....i know and u know it too that i have sooooooooooooo much to write about!!!..;)
i guess its just another phase tat'll pass by.

Miss u 100 times more!!!

thanx..:)

Nirmal said...

hahaha ..it happens re....dont worry....let it be ther....

i m sure u will be out of this phase very soon..

pj said...

@nirmal...
ya hopefully..:)

gunj said...

take a break n thn b bak in full swing!!

neha said...

hey...it happens...chill!!!
but plz do keep posting..love ur posts!

pj said...

@gunj
i thnk u r right gunj,i need this break...

@neha
thnx a ton girl!!!..:)
will post for sure...just need a break...:)

Solitaire said...

Well you just blogged about not wanting to blog which means that you blogged even though you did not want to blog but you also said that you do want to blog. I dunno how that can happen when you also said that you don't want to blog. But basically you are blogging on your blog.

:)

Writer's block! Come visit my blog for a few laughs.

pj said...

@solitaire
hehe..:) good one!

Aditi ''Jiggs'' said...

heya gal

i am going thru the same phase too
i hardly comment
i hardly write
i guess give it soem time
ull get back
a break is always good
:D

cheers

pj said...

yea....break's gud...:)
kinda liking it...:)
but i'll blog soon....coz i like tat too...!!

Xorkes said...

u´ve reached d peak kya?? naaah.. not so soon.. nahin!! :)
waiting for ur next post ;)

pj said...

@xorkes..
no yaar..peak..??..its still too far..:)
will blog..fr sure!..:)

Gentle Whispers said...

Yes, I know how this feels.. I havent posted and when I mean post I mean a long, indepth kinda thing in a while. But dont worry these phases come and go, though they kinda make you feel like wtf?

:D

pj said...

@gentle whispers
i know!tats how it feels....really!..wtf???..:D