Friday, July 25, 2008

Her last letter....


Getting over you ,i never thought
would be so hard
but trust me...
it's worse than hell.
Writing a poem for you isnt easy either
Coz words have to be penned with blood.
But it doesnt hurt me
'coz i am numb
and i am cold
as good as a dead soul.

THe day you walked out
I was half dead.
And now that you are'nt around anymore
I've stopped living.
But i dont blame you.
'coz your done with your job.
You've played your part.
Its time to go our own ways
Its time to depart.

I thought i'd live...
even without
you i'd survive.
I'd live for myself
But i realised...
that the day you left...
I lost myself.
there was no more 'me'.

I am done being hurt
I am done missing you so much,
I am done loving you so much,
I dont want to love you anymore.
Yet tears cant stop themselves
when i think of you.

I dont want to move on
coz i have nowhere else to go.
Neither do i want you back
coz you dont deserve me
and i am not worth you either.

"So why were we even together?"
is something i always wonder.
I always loved you
perhaps i never told you
perhaps i never showed...
But i could never know, if you ever loved me.

Its the end of a beautiful chapter,
of a beautiful book.
I'd never want to read it again...
coz your memories would hurt so much.
But it'll always have a special place in my heart.
I'll always treasure it.

Everything has an end....
even the most beautiful things in this world
have to go away.

Its time now to end this letter
and put an end to 'you' and 'me'.
I wish it was easy...
as easy as the laughs we had
when we were together..
as easy as the talks that we had for long hours.
But its not easy.
It aches
to see you gone...
so much so
that
I wish i die, here and now..
I wish i shut my eyes forever.

'Coz without 'YOU'-my LIFE,
there is no 'ME'.


8 comments:

gunj said...

beautiful :)

Aditi ''Jiggs'' said...

awesome !!!

Its the end of a beautiful chapter,
of a beautiful book.
I'd never want to read it again...
coz your memories would hurt so much.
But it'll always have a special place in my heart.
I'll always treasure it.

Sachi said...

hey gurl, cheer up! and rock on...
Remember you are suppose to laugh it off...

Btw..you reminded me of things I cud never put words to. Too good. Perfectly written.

pj said...

@gunj
@ aditi
@sach
hey guys thank you!!:D

viyoma said...

A Treat to Read!!!!
Excellent.....

pj said...

@viyoma
thank u!...:D

The Paratrooper said...

pj....be happy yaar....

pj said...

@paratrooper
oye sorry yaar...no more sad posts from now on..:):D