Tuesday, September 23, 2008

.....

Once i listen to a song and i like it...i play it 24x7 on my mp3.I just cant stop myself!....i listen to it every morning i wake up,while brushing my teeth, before leaving for college,before i sleep, in the train, in the rickshaw, while having dinner,during the break....well almost all the time! And my friends keep yelling at me for neglecting them and being lost in my own world listening to the song.That's when i have to give my ears a little rest.
Well, of late I have been listening to the song , 'Here without you baby' by Three doors down.I love the song and the lyrics too.I had vowed to keep away from sad songs and love songs as they make me cry all the time but i couldn't help listening to this one.This is the song that i've played the most after Hoobastank's 'The reason'(which is another great song btw).
I think its a really beautiful song....

"A hundred days had made me older
since the last time that I've saw your pretty face

A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rollin
as the people either way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
but I hope that it gets better as we go

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me "
-Three doors down.

5 comments:

peter said...

havent heard this one ..must be good !
well and as far as I am concerned I also do the same but in my case ..i sing the songs till i get bored of it after listening!!

peter said...

hey btw join this orkut community made by me for blogger frnds :

jus copy the link in the browser and open !

http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=50554640

pj said...

@peter
yeah me too!...i listen to it so so very often that i tend to get bored of it.Seriously!

gunj said...

loved it!
spcly d pic!

pj said...

gunj

glad u liked it, its a lovely song.:)

cheers!