Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag!

I was tagged by Neha.I've been procrastinating to do it.Not like i dont like doing tags but i've just been lazy and busy at the same time.
I tried to make it a little interesting but couldnt:(Dont blame me if you get bored, read it at your own risk..lol.But these were the answers that came straight from my heart.

I AM :Moody, sensitive,impulsive, emotional yet practical,shy,quiet yet loud, hopeful....actually,I am a walking contradiction

I THINK : Alot!...yep, i think and i think and i think.....till my brain gets totally choked up with thoughts and i am left totally confused!

I WANT :a Guitar!!!!....I just WANT it by hook or by crook! is someone listening???!!!

I HAVE: boozed in a classroom, with a lecture going on in the adjacent class!

I WISH :that.....i become a 7 pointer again
that.....i find the 'right' way
that people never had to leave,coz it hurts.

I HATE : making a choice between things.I always end up picking the wrong option...lol.

I MISS :...i wish i could write the name, but it makes no difference anyway so i'll skip this one.

I FEAR :
1.Losing people in my life.I tend to latch on to people, emotionally, who are close to me.I cling on to them and just cant let go when they have to.
2.The unknown.Yes, sometimes i fear something i cant really explain.Its strange but true.

I FEEL :....When you pray from your heart, you'll always be heard.You just need to keep your eyes open to see the signs around.Prayers will always be answered.Yeah, sometimes God gets a lil bit busy and doesnt give you a quick reply, but He gets back to you when He finds time....and trust me, His timing is always right!:)

I HEAR :....right now, the honking horns on the street below.:P

I CRAVE :to be loved....who doesn't?

I SEARCH :For the purpose of my life. Yep,I, haven't got it figured out yet.

I REGRET :Almost everything i do.Its sad but the truth is, I act on impulse.....and then regret it later...

I LOVE :Beaches,looking at the stars for hours,clear blue skies, peace, dreaming

I CARE : about my family, friends and anyone who's close to me.

I AM NOT :The one who gives up so easily.If things dont go my way, I break down, i cry, i crib, i yell and then.....i get up and get going again.

I BELIEVE :That dreams come true.

I DANCE : Only when no one's around, to save the embarrassment of being caught dancing so clumsily! yeah, i got two left feet!

I SING :Songs and record them on my cellphone.Then i listen to my own voice.....and say..'hmmm..not bad'....lol...silly?...yeah that's me!:P

I CRY :At nights, hiding under the blanket.

I FIGHT : Really bad!(with my brother most of the times).I can wrestle!! But only when you do something that gets me really pissed otherwise i am a non-violent person!seriously! ;)

I LOSE :Temper.....very often.Trust me, i'll shoot you if you stand me in my way when I am angry!I wont think twice!...:P

I NEVER : Say things i don't mean.I just cant.

I ALWAYS : End up being late for lectures!!

I CONFUSE : While crossing the street!;)

I LISTEN : To anything that sounds good to my ears.I like all kinds of music.I can listen to just about anything.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND : I would like to modify this a bit......I am ALWAYS (always!) found at my home in front of the computer!!

I AM SCARED : Of those bouts of depression that make things seem so so hopeless , as if its the end of the world.

I AM HAPPY ABOUT :
1.The fact that I am blessed with beautiful people in my life.
2.The fact that i've always been lucky to have HIM by my side.

bored eh?
I warned you!:P

Anyone who's reading this and wants to do the tag is tagged!:)
cheers!

9 comments:

Rajesh said...

An interesting tag and it was something I've not seen in blogger...but sorry, I'm not doing it...take care...

The Lover said...

nice tag pj!!

pj said...

@rajeshthnx....ur wish:)

@the lover
oh!see who's left a comment!!:P:P
neway thanks:):D

cheers!

Trinaa said...

u want a guitar?? mere bhai ka le jaa...inne saalo se pade-pade bas aande de raha hai vo..

Sach! said...

I AM: (Should have said..like Sachi Mahajan!)
;)

//I THINK : Alot! Me too Me too

//I WANT :a Guitar!! B'day kab hai??

//I HAVE: boozed in a classroom "SEXY" :D

//I WISH :all that too....

//Prayers are heard..always!!

//I CRAVE :to be loved....who doesn't? May you be loved soon :)

//Just follow this: Never REGRET something that once made you smile!

//I AM NOT :The one who gives up so easily.If things dont go my way, I break down, i cry, i crib, i yell and then.....i get up and get going again.
That's so me! Hi5!!!!

//I BELIEVE :That dreams come true. ME TOO

//I CRY :At nights, hiding under the blanket.
I know that :)

//I FIGHT : Really bad!(with my brother most of the times).I can wrestle!! But only when you do something that gets me really pissed otherwise i am a non-violent person!seriously! ;)

//I LOSE :Temper.....very often..

//I NEVER : Say things i don't mean.I just cant.
Your blog speaks all true about you...

//Me too happy about some similar stuffs!

pj said...

@trinaa
hehe...;)thanks trinaa, but the prob is mom dad ko manana padega....they think i'll be wasting time wen i should be studyin....
once i pataofy them,i'll surely ask u fr that guitar...
thnx:D

pj said...

@sach!
sachi!! we are so alike!:D

fr d guitar.....aww thats so sweet of u:),its april 7th btw...hehe..;):P

fr the love thing....THANK YOU SO MUCH!tere muh mein ghi shakkar!:):):D

"Never REGRET something that once made you smile!
"
...hmmm good thought.I'll try that next time:)

HI5 sachi!!!

gunj said...

not at all bored sweets!!
nice read infact!:)

pj said...

@gunj
Thanks gunj!:)