Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag!!!!!!!!

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
... loser! he's at loss if he betrays me....at least I wont be with a traitor all my life!
I'll find someone better!No dearth of good guys on this planet!...or am I being too hopeful??:P

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I would want a confusion solving machine or something!!I am so confused all the time!!:P


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I'd like to make all the professors stand in a row and kick their butts one by one!They make us slog!!!And how!

4. Why do you blog?
I need to vent my emotions and express my thoughts before my brain gets overloaded and explodes!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No she's a girl!!....and I am straight!!
But if it was a guy, yes.(that is if love happens...not just for the heck of it)

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
As long as it takes......

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
.....Simple, leave him!....like I said before there's no dearth of guys on this planet!....I'll find someone else.Big deal!

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Global peace.....

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Arrogance!

11. What resurrects you the fastest?
Humor.


12. What’s your fear?
Can't think of any....coz i cast all my fears on Him.So I don't fear for He is here for me.:)


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
As much as I know Sachi!, I can say she is frank, emotional,optimistic,lively.....and actually she's a lot like me!And I am sure she agrees!:)


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Do I have another option??I don't want to sound materialistic nor do I want to lie!


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
See the time....ask my mom to wake me up in 15 mins.....and sleep for another half hour!!:P


16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I just wont pick.'Coz I know, if I pick one...I'll regret not having picked the other one.


17. Would you give all in a relationship?
If its worth...then yes for sure.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I'll try.
Coz i've realised that holding grudges and seeking revenge has only hurt me more.Whereas letting go makes it easier to move on.So although its difficult....its not impossible.And i guess, over time, we all learn to forgive and forget.
okay okay!enough of gyaan!...:P


19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Being in a relationship feels beautiful.....but at the same time its complicated.
So right now I'd rather be single....I LOVE MY FREEDOM more than anything else!
And besides I am just 20.... what's the hurry??..be single be happy!!..hehe;)


20. Tag 6 people.
1. Aditi
2. the trooper
3. the lover
4. Neha
5. Tp

I guess all the other bloggers I know have done this tag already...so just tagged these five.

8 comments:

aditi said...

hey gal
ill surely do this tag
as soon as i come outta hibernation :D

Vinesh said...

what an example for "change is constant"! haha

Sach! said...

Am flattered...completely agree we are similar...friends u c!
Btw we both are max. confused too!!! and we do tags as quickly as we can :)

//He he Am in to kick the prof's
//Fears...jai bhagwan ji!!!
//#20: That's me these days...give damn to commitments!!!

Ria said...

Hmm nice answers and real ones too! :) Well done.

aditi said...

i cnt resist doin the tag
its done :D
thnksss

•♥•♥[V]♥•♥• said...

hey,
nice tag miss
dropped here through The Lover.

need to talk to yaa..

eatit007@gmail.com

aditya told me to talk to you.

tc and happy Diwali

peter said...

ahh these tags ....i have posted it alrdy :D

pj said...

@aditi
i saw the tag! good answers:D
@vinesh
yeah!;):D:D

@sach!
yea we are same same:D

@ria,@[v]
thanks!:)

@peter
i read it already:P