Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let that be enough...

'Let that be enough' is a beautiful song by the band Switchfoot.One of the mannnny cool songs that a friend gave me on a dvd. I loved the lyrics too...

Let the be enough

Wish I had what I needed
To be on my own
'Cause I feel so defeated
And I'm feeling alone
And it all seem so helpless
And I have no plans
I'm a plane in the sunset
With nowhere to land


www.deviantart.com


And I all I see
it could never make me happy
and my sand castles spend their time collapsing


Let me know that You hear me
Let me know your touch
Let me know that You love me
Let that be enough

It's my birthday tomorrow
No one here could know
I was born this Thursday
22 years ago
And I feel stuck watching history repeating
Yeah who am I just a kid who knows he's needy.

Let me know that You hear me
Let me know your touch
Let me know that You love me
Let that be enough.

8 comments:

Trinaa said...

woooooow!

Ria said...

nice poem. :)

Jesse "Freakin" Alex said...

I always loved this song.. one of most favorite songs.. :D
was really comforting when my ex left me 5 years ago.. he he...

PJ said...

@trinaa
yea its so wow!:D

@ria...
hey ria tats nt a poem...those are the lyrics of a song by Switchfoot:)

@jesse
yea its such a beautiful song!

Carmel said...

love switchfoot! They have some amazing songs of which this is a great one!

pj said...

yea they'r really good!

Aditi ''Jiggs'' said...

niceee!

PJ said...

@aditi
:)