Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saying good bye...maybe...maybe not

Wish I was here where I was last year this same time....

You wish you could go back in time and relive old memories.You life is beautiful, you are happy, you have everything but there's this one place in your heart which still yearns to be where you were yesterday- where you always loved to be.Some place very close to your heart.
But revisiting that place would bring everything else(that once was your past) back. You try hard to forget this past but still want to remember the good things about it.But with those sweet memories, your pain and wounds come back as well.

Nostalgia grips you so tight, like it'll never leave you.And you can do nothing but go back.Look at those memories, those people, those pictures.
Then a moment comes, when its time to leave again.To come back to the present...
(hehe...that's my cousin Akshay...i am missing him so much today..:(...)








(cute na?....i am missing them so much!!!)












Looking at those pictures you wonder if you'll ever get it back again- only and only the good part of those old memories.....

And then with a heavy heart you say goodbye.....

So say goodbye 'cause you'll be leaving soon
I know its's hard, and I'll be missing you
I know its time to say goodbye

I know the road, has worn you down
You never broke, you always held your ground
But now its time to say goodbye

And I know we'll meet again, but I wish It'd never end
You don't mean to make me cry
But it's so hard to say goodbye

Say goodbye
Say goodbye

And though you're gone I remember now
The time we shared, you're words still ring out
You're never far, you're in my heart

And I know we'll meet again, but I wish It'd never end
You don't mean to make me cry
But it's so hard to say goodbye

Ohhh, Ohhh
Say goodbye
Say goodbye

And I know we'll meet again, but I wish It'd never end
You don't mean to make me cry
But it's so hard to say goodbye

Someday we'll meet again 'cause thats how the story ends
Its so hard to say goodbye
Say goodbye

-Sanctus real

5 comments:

BIG Omi said...

Hey!! hows ya!! i knw the pain n pleasure in saying goodbyes!! I can understand butonly advise is - Wise people MOVE ON! Wiser move on Quickly!

Abhishek said...

Yeah..Saying goodbyes is the toughest thing ever...I find that hard too... :(

pj said...

@big omi
hey...long time!...i am fine:)
hope u r doin gud!
thnks fr tat advice:D

@abhishek
ya me too...find it very very hard to let go!:(

abhu said...

hi!liked your post. Saying goodbye is indeed something i resent as well. Nice read :)

pj said...

@abhu
thanks:)