Friday, September 25, 2009

I know it was YOU my Lord!! I know it was you!

There are some days when you have to do things that you know would hurt you.Things that would take you on a (bumpy) emotional ride.But these things are sometimes inevitable, things that you ought to do.

Today was one such day for me.Before I went ahead and faced the situation, I prayed in my heart to God to keep me from getting hurt this time.

As I proceeded with it I knew what was coming my way.I had a feeling that as it usually turns out I would be left with a sense of loss.
I could see the devil waiting for me laying his trap.But I went ahead anyway and said 'Let thy will be done'. And as I faced this thing, a friend (who I barely even talk to) buzzed. All the while that I was dealing with this (lets call it 'situation x'), my friend kept on talking to me and diverted my mind.The moment I was back to facing my situation x and started worrying about it , this friend wrote to me something or the other.

And in the end I was so occupied with our conversation that my dreaded situation x failed to trouble me! I was like "ok, if that is what is God wants, so be it!" And I was too happy to be talking to this friend to be worrying about anything else.

But moments later after the conversation, I wondered how I had coasted through the situation without it even affecting me.And I suddenly remembered the last sentence my friend wrote to me....he wrote... 'God bless you'

And indeed He had blessed me!It was God who sent my friend to divert my mind! It was God who kept me from falling into the trap!

God finds amazing ways to bless you and help you deal with situations.He has his angels scattered everywhere!!

So today, I want to thank You Lord for being that friend!!

Watch it people! God can bless you through anyone and anything! Keep your eyes open, He might be just around the corner somewhere!


You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I get dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

No comments: