Saturday, October 24, 2009

Alas!


I wrote a poem after almost 3 months..
I must admit though that every poem I have written has come at a time when life didn't seem hopeful...when some answers didn't come easily and when I have felt the winds of adversity blowing hard against myself.
I guess sufferings brings out the best in every poet ;)
(And by a strange coincidence....I wrote this poem too, like other poems, when my exams are just about to start!!!)

Right now though, all I want to say is this....

"I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want You to know who I am"
-Iris(Goo Goo dolls)

2 comments:

Sweet Addiction said...

oh i love this song.. n y r u upset sweets?

PJ said...

me too :) I feel as if these lyrics were written for me!!

Just upset coz I felt no one could hear me or understand me.But then I know of Someone who does so I am alright now :)
thnks!