Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Of defeat and victory....


Fallen down...

Crying...

Failed yet again...

mocked at...

Mistakes repeated..

Repenting....

I looked up with teary eyes and asked once again...."why?"

"Take me to You for no one else understands me.Even if I stand on a mountain top and yell my guts out, not a single person would listen. Even if someone does listen....will he understand??"

No.

(The answer came loud and clear from within)

I sulked...and searched for a an answer...
And then I heard someone say...

"
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we don't give up and quit.

We are hunted down but God never abandons us, we get knocked down but we get up again and keep going" 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

And then there was peace.....


No comments: