Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A lot like love

Now, I know this is not a new movie or anything but I totally loved it.Actually, I like all kinds of movies (except the really chindi ones!) and this movie was no exception.
It had been a long time I hadnt watched a nice romantic-comedy , I was dying to watch one.So I saw this one on youtube and totally loved it. Its quite funny , gets a little emotional at times and of course romantic too...
"On a flight from Los Angeles to New York, Oliver and Emily make a connection, only to decide that they are poorly suited to be together. Over the next seven years, however, they are reunited time and time again, they go from being acquaintances to close friends to ... lovers? While flying from Los Angeles to New York, the "good boy" Oliver Martin (Ashton Kutcher) meets the "bad girl" Emily Friehl (Amanda Peet) and they have sex in the restroom. They stay together along the day in New York, when Oliver discloses the planning of his life - his future career, successful job and then raising a family. He gives the phone number of his mother to Emily and asks her to call seven years later to check. For seven years, they occasionally meet each other, and in the end, their relationship becomes love."

source:idmb

Just love that way how they fall for each other without realizing (actually they do realize but just don't want to accept it).I wish I fall for someone like this too! Totally unexpectedly.

Anyway its a great movie (well..that's at least what I think)!
And needless to say I downloaded all the soundtracks from the movie, they are too good.


4 comments:

Standbymind said...

It indeed is one great movie...

Abhishek said...

Reading that descript from IMDB...I feel HUM TUM was pretty much inspired(read copied) from this one. Will try and catch it sometime...seems like fun!

pj said...

@standbymind
yeah!

@abhishek
That's exactly what my friend said yesterday!Although I didnt realize it.
But do watch it, its good.

Shruti said...

Trust me..it's indeed an awesome movie! more so bcoz i luv ashton kutcher's innocent childlike face n amanda's expressions in dis movie wer really good! the plot was also interesting.
Even i m a big fan of rom coms :)
I hv some must watch list- the proposal, how to lose a guy in 10 days, he's just not that into u, accidental husband,bridget jones , love actually..