Monday, January 25, 2010

No one told me life was gonna be this way...

Every time I am upbeat and life's going great, there's always a little fear inside me that this happiness would soon be gone any moment.

Tomorrow might not be all that great after all
and when its time to face the storm
would I still stand tall?


The first half of last year went very well.The latter half was better in the sense that I had been able to 'move on'.

But since it was all going good, there had to be trouble waiting at some corner of the road.

I knew life wouldn't be hunky dory all the time but didn't expect life to be so rickety at the start of the year itself.

Life gets so bad when you know you have Someone to fall back on, yet you've distanced yourself so much from Him that you are like a lost ship in a nasty storm.

It's like no one understands you, you've lost trust in people, in friends, in your family...
You bear the burden of hurting someone so close, even when you know you arent wrong.


All around you people are breaking apart.You try to console them and then wonder....'how am I different from her?Shouldn't I be picking up the pieces of my life first?'


You see smiles fading, you look at faces that look so alien to you, every word seems a lie and every act ...a pretense.

You know in their hearts they don't really love you or care for you...

No matter how many people you are surrounded by, you are still ALONE...

2 comments:

Nguyen said...

I like your post. I am having the same feelings ... Wishing you will soon find your real friends to "be there for you" ... Nice day!!!

pooja said...

thanks :)...


Pj