Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love? ....umm...Not Actually!

Yes people its the much hyped 'Valentine's Day' this Sunday!

I seriously believe this whole concept of 'Valentine's day' has created to make singles feel more miserable about themselves.No offense to anyone though.
I used to be one of those teens too who'd sulk every year on the 14th of Feb feeling sick about the fact they don't have a date.
But I've found a way around all of that.And as matter of fact, I've actually moved far away from all these lovey dovey things that really dont matter in the end- they dont even come close to defining what love really is.Gifts and flowers are surely pleasing and wonderful to have but love is beyond all of that.And just because no one gave you hugs or blew kisses to you on the 14th of feb doesnt prove that you are some sort of a loser!!

Okay!okay! I am not against it or anything.I am just saying that love doesn't need this one day to prove itself.

(Didnt get? never mind! :P)

For me, I am still happy single and I love it that way! I have more time for myself and for Him.There is so much to life than chasing the so called 'perfect man' for yourself.

Being single gives me a lot of independence.I mean I need time for myself!(talk about being self obsessed..lol).I have no one on my mind and that leaves a lot of space in my head for my dreams and ambitions.

There comes a point of time in life when you just sit and look back at all the crushes and relationships you've had and wonder how meaningless they seem now at present.Having said that lets not deny the fact that they do teach you a lot along the way.But later they just become a joke-something you can just laugh about and shrug off saying "whatever!".

I guess I've reached that point in my life where I am okay not being with 'the one' and have all the patience in the world to wait for him to come along and love to just happen in its own time.

the bible says..
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven - Ecclesiastes 3. 1

I am sure God has planned my story too but I guess I should wait until He chooses to reveal it.

Till then I'll keep walking on, discovering my Life!

♥LifE♥ :)

6 comments:

Carmel said...

nice one PJ! My thoughts exactly!

~crazymms~ said...

its nice reading ur blOg :)))) keep posting!

pj said...

@carmel
:)

@crazymms
thnks

neha said...

@ Pj

Hey remember me? :-p

and all I want to say...really those "whatevers!!!" haha!

Amrita said...

i agree completely! all the single ladies...put your hands up :D

pooja said...

@neha
of course I remember you Neha!:)


@Amrita
:D

Pj