Saturday, May 15, 2010

The line that separates my two worlds...


Its late in the night and pretty dark outside.Yet my eyes struggle so as not to fall asleep.Not until all those doubts in my head are answered.Time and again, I find myself standing right here on this edge, this boundary that separated two worlds - One imaginary and the other real.

The line that separated the past from the present, the old from the new.

Why did God never define this "boundary" ? Why did He leave it up to me to find out?
I erased it like a million times so that I may not have to see it again.But who was I kidding?!...I knew it could never be erased...

Running away is not an option...How far can I go?Everything begun from here after all.

Where all my joys started once is where my worries end today.It is probably, the dearest yet the most painful.


Am I still dreaming?Still trying to fight to change its destiny?

For once I wish dreams never come true, not at least ones like these...

4 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

I love what you wrote - I can relate and you noted it so poetically! Thanks for this :)

pooja said...

thanks for reading it!:)....glad to know you could relate to the post..


pj

neha said...

Happens all the time! :-(

Enduring Spirit said...

You are allowed to feel like this once in a while.. but not more than once a month okay :)...