Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hollow...

Its been weeks and have been feeling really weird.Don't you just sometimes wish that tough times could forever be removed from your life?? But  sadly, they are the ones that teach you to value the good times.And its not for nothing that they say "The night is darkest just before the dawn".It is so true...




This year so far has only been a year of "good byes".The thought of leaving people behind or moving away from them is so painful.In every month since april I've had to bid good bye to at least one good friend and I know there are more of those in another 2-3 months.Sure we are in a world where we have telephones/cell phones to talk to our mates and keep in touch with them no matter how far they are and of course social networking sites helps you stay connected but lets admit it, things change when distance comes in the way of any relationship.

Most of my friends have moved away to settle to new places or to pursue their career abroad.Also after college got over, everyone is busy with their jobs and training.I kind of...feel so alone right now.
Feel an emptiness all around me.And its not just coz of the good byes.But I dont know what it is all about.Most of the time I am so quiet, not wanting to talk to anybody or answering calls.Lost in pensive thoughts, all I want is to be left on my own.

I really don't know what more to write. I feel a deep sense of emptiness within and I don't have words to explain it...

1 comment:

adrielleroyale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.