Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You are all that I know...





 "You're the one who gives me shelter...
and you're the light that leads me home
you're the love that gave forever...
Lord you're all that I know"
-(Hillsong United-All)

After a long time and after quite a bumpy ride here in Bangalore, I feel at peace today.Dont you feel good when you feel protected in His arms?! Dont you feel great when something inspires you to write?!
Dont you feel great when you know people pray for you and care for you?!

For quite some time I have fought with circumstances and tried to get things done my way.But I have realised that if its not God's will for some things to happen its best to give up trying to flow against the tide and accept His will.The best we can and should do is pray that He gives us the strength to face what He is putting us through and the ability to be happy through the toughest of times.

And the prayer of a needful heart doesn't just bounce off the walls!He hears them with His ears pressed to those walls and answers them at the right time!!

The strength is there.All we need to do is ask.
His love is there within us...all we need to do is to open up our hearts and draw closer to Him.

Do you feel weak today?Then here's what He says...

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."-2 Corinthians 12:9

Hang on to Him and He will never disappoint!! :)

No comments: