Saturday, December 15, 2012

You made the ATM swallow my card!

Thank You God! :)

I forgot to take my debit card after an ATM transaction. I did not realize until I searched for it to make a payment at store.Since the ATM was right below my workplace I asked a colleague to check on it but to no avail.  I was hoping that the person who went to withdraw money after me would have deposited my card at the reception. It was only later that I released that the ATM must have sucked in the card instead. I blocked the card immediately and came to know that mine was the last transaction on the card. Phew!

Forgetful me!
------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway ...I found this song posted by my friend Jesse on facebook. The song is played in the BNP Paribas advert. Although I always liked the music when I saw this Ad I never really took the pain to find out which song it was.

So here it is..

No comments: