Saturday, January 19, 2013

On my mind...right now...

Warning!
Things mentioned below might seem disconnected. Please bear with me as I am dead tired yet there is this urge to put down my thoughts on my dear blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have lately stopped  looking at the world with rose-tinted glasses. I have put on new better ones that are more practical and true. What looked good and meant a lot now feels petty and irrelevant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like disappearing. Just like that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's really ever missed me. Like really really. Except my mum dad I don't really have a fan following. I am not a friend magnet and my silence hasn't earned me any friends either. Sad eh?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can inspire a dormant poet ? The following poem...maybe?


Jo lehron se aage nazar dekh paati toh tum jaan lete main kya sochta hoon, 
Wo aawaz tumko bhi jo bhed jaati toh tum jaan lete main kya sochta hoon. 
Zid ka tumhare jo parda sarakta toh khidkiyon se aage bhi tum dekh paate, 
Aankhon se aadaton ki jo palken hatate toh tum jaan lete main kya sochta hoon. 
Meri tarah khud par hota zara bharosa toh kuchh door tum bhi saath-saath aate, 
Rang meri aankhon ka baant-te zara sa toh kuchh door tum bhi saath-saath aate, 
Nasha aasmaan ka jo choomta tumhe bhi, hasraten tumhari naya janm paatin, 
Khud doosre janam mein meri udaan chhoone kuchh door tum bhi saath-saath aate.

(From the movie Udaan)
One of my most favorite poems

That's all that's on my mind right now.Time to sleep. Cya later!

No comments: