Saturday, August 16, 2014

I am not used to the cold weather- I am a Mumbaikar!

Pune. The cultural capital of Maharashtra. It is a good city. I like it.

But when you live on the outskirts of the city with not much people around to hang out with and are buried under a pile of work always while working here, you cant help but crib about staying in the city.
The weather is pretty nice- cool and windy! The expressway and the city looks even better with the greenery around thanks to mr. monsoon. But you can have a hundred good things to say about Pune but the heart of a Mumbaikar is always in Mumbai.(and I am sure its the same for Pune-ites.)

Being born and brought up in Mumbai, I have even learned to love the heat of the city. So much so that the cool weather in Pune starts to prick me! And as much as I like working in Pune, I am just waiting to get back home soon!

Read this line somewhere, 'You can take a person out of Bombay, but you cannot take the Bombay out of a person'. True that? :)

No comments: